Lisa Hart.LCSW provides telehealth sessions primarily for patients who are being treated for OCD.
You must meet all of the following criteria for telehealth:
1. Be located in Oklahoma. Due to the way that the process of mental health is regulated, I can only offer remote treatment in states where I am licensed to practice.
2. Your symptoms be addressed appropriately via remote treatment. If you are in a crisis, if you are abusing drugs or alcohol, if you are thinking of harming yourself or others, online therapy is not the best fit for you.
3. You are not involved in any legal, custody, or court-ordered proceedings. I do not provide treatment to anyone actively involved in divorce or custody proceedings. I do not provide court-ordered treatment or evaluation.
4. I feel that I can provide you with the best treatment possible for your concerns and that it is in your best interest to receive services remotely.
5. You have access to a computer with a webcam, ipad or tablet, or a smartphone and you have internet access fast enough to stream videos.
The benefits of Telehealth:
No additional time and money spent driving.
No need for finding childcare.
Increased access to effective care for those in areas without trained providers.
Reduces stigma of accessing mental health care.
Highly secure and confidential.
Ability to treat the problem "where it lives"....this can be especially important for OCD & Anxiety Disorders.
If you are interested pursuing this option, please contact my office for an initial screening.